Watch my Activated & Inoculated Biochar How-To Video here.
Biochar is an all-natural plant food that instantly feeds and benefits your plants. Mixed with worm manure, my Biochar is activated (filled with nutrients) & inoculated (loaded with healthy microbes).
The result is improved water retention and soil quality, reduced fertilizer needs, and bountiful, nutrient-dense, super healthy plant growth!
+INSTANTLY IMPROVE SOIL HEALTH
Activated & Inoculated Biochar has microscopic pores that hold soil microbiology that plants need to immediately access the right nutrients at the right time so that:
- You eliminate the need to purchase and provide chemical (man-made) fertilizers.
- Your houseplants get the micro and macronutrients required for healthy, lush growth year-around
Activated & Inoculated Biochar works like a sponge to improve water holding capacity in soil so that:
- You save time and hassle caring for plants thanks to reduced watering needs.
- Your houseplants will be healthier and happier even if you're away (or forget!) to water them.
- When used as a drainage substrate, soluble soil nutrients are captured and provided back to the plant, saving money
+IMPROVE SOIL STRUCTURE
Activated & Inoculated Biochar is a mix of small and large particles that provide structure to soil that holds space for oxygen so that:
- You create a nice, fluffy soil structure that will allow for better airflow and increased root growth.
- Your houseplant will be healthier and happier thanks to improved root growth and soil full of oxygen supporting microbes.
EASY WAYS TO USE
Apply as a top dressing around the base of plants (~1 quarter cup per plant). Water well but do not mix into soil.
Use as the sole substrate, or mix in as a main component, for growing epiphytes (eg. orchids).
Use as drainage layer in the bottom of pots to absorb excess drainage water & soluble nutrients, making it available to your plants when they need it later.
1.5kg (4L) bag = 50 top dress applications or 3 full orchid repot/drainage layers
Mix biochar into your soil at a ratio of 9 parts soil to 1 part biochar.
Local inputs, handmade & handbagged with care in Canada.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or a full refund. Contact Jocelyn at any time with questions. Email: email@example.com