Wondering what it's like to be a worm farmer?
Want your own worm bin to compost veg scraps at home?
Keen to learn about eco-buildings, green roofs, rain water catchment systems, and solar power?
Seeing is believing! When you come to my farm, you'll step into the regenerative future!
This 3 hr immersive experience now includes light refreshments from my favourite local artisans plus:
- Personalized tour of my worm barn, outbuildings, machinery, and demonstrations of the worm farming process from start-to-finish,
- Hands-on workshop building your own take-home worm composting bin,
- Technical introduction to the farm's award-winning passive straw-bale house,
- Sneak-peak at soil biology through my 100x microscope,
- Optional hike on Hockley Valley trails,
- Intro to regenerative practices including aquaponics, permaculture and more!
This tour is suitable for regenerative lovers of all ages.
Tour pricing is $299 + tax and includes a 3 hour farm experience for up to six people. Tours go ahead rain or shine.
The farm is located in Hockley Valley, 1hr north of downtown Toronto. Scheduling arrangements are subject to Jocelyn's availability.
Have a specific tour date in mind, or want to bring in a larger group? Please reach out to discuss!