Join us at the farm for a full day of learning in community!
Included in this experience:
Workshop #1 Sunday October 15:
- Intro to Local Plants for Herbal First Aid with Cat Sobotta.
In this Intro to Herbalism workshop, you'll learn to identify and harvest local plants to use for food, first aid & household products. We will gather plants to learn about their medicinal uses and to take home.
Workshop #2 Saturday November 4:
In this hands-on how-to workshop, you'll learn to design and build your own backyard Johnson-Su Bioreactor. These innovative systems have taken the regenerative community by storm thanks to the record-high fungally-diverse microbial communities they produce.
- Forest Bathing with Nature Connection Guide Brett Sanger
- Zero-waste local vegetarian lunch & refreshments
- Tour of award-winning Solar Village Farm , Jocelyn's Worm Compost System, and our Eco Tiny Home
- Community building activities
The more the merrier:
SAVE 50% on your second ticket with coupon code TWOFER applied at checkout. Bring a partner, friend, neighbour to share the fun :)