- Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure kick-starts soil ecosystems so that Mother Nature grows fruits and vegetables that are healthier, hardier, and more nutritious than those grown with without healthy soil
- This all-natural soil amendment feeds diverse healthy microbes to your soil. These Soil Booster microbes immediately start communicating with your plant to deliver on-demand nutrients to the root system, creating a positive feedback cycles that supports vibrant thriving growth all season long.
- Diverse healthy microbes in your soil = healthier plants = healthier crops = healthier people
- The worm castings in Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure help to rebuild soil structure and act as a sponge that will hold water and regulate moisture levels in the soil, helping to overcome problems associated with inconsistent watering.
- Jocelyn’s Soil Booster Worm Manure is a regenerative growing tool, restoring the health of your soil and acting as a carbon sink — it’s not just great for your plants, it’s also a climate-change fighter!
A little goes a long way with our product; it is best used as an inoculum for rehabilitating dead or old "dirt" with the natural microbiology that it requires to grow healthy plants
Our castings are from red wiggle worms, the premium composting worm, so it only takes a very small amount to feed soil with all the diverse biology that it requires. 800g of Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure feeds up to 20 square feet of garden bed OR 1 feeding for up to 25 mature plants
- This product will benefit any type of soil-based plant - it can be used indoors or out. It has a rich earthy aroma that makes it ideal for potting up houseplants.
- Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure can be used at any point in the growing cycle, from seed starting, through to potting up, transplanting and top dressing. We guarantee you will see beneficial results including new growth, greener leaves and new flower sets within two weeks of using this product.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or a full refund. Contact Jocelyn at any time with questions. Use live chat in the bottom right hand corner or email: email@example.com